Overseas GuideIn todays global village it is becoming more and more common for people to relocate overseas. Price should not be the determining factor a move, but concentration should be on quality and thorough service. It is strongly recommended that you allow the professional movers to pack all your household belongings as these will be traveling a long distance and various modes of transport may be used from trucks to ships and planes and trains. Our packing teams have the professional experience on how to pack valuable items to protect them for these types of trips. If an item isnt worth protecting properly, it probably isnt worth shipping overseas.
Please contact New York Movers in order to arrange for a relocation consultant to provide an estimate for your move.
A few important points:
- Determine any documents will be needed by customs in your destination country such as titles, insurance certificates and bills of sale.
- Many agricultural products are prohibited from entering the US due to the fact they may contain insects and diseases that could pose a risk to crops, animals and people in the US. Many other countries also have this policy, and the list of what you can and cannot import varies from county to country. Contact the local embassy of the country you are moving to and they will able to answer any questions on customs and their specific requirements.
- There may be restrictions on the quantity and type of goods you can bring in to the country. Contact the local embassy of the country you are moving to and they will able to answer any questions on customs and their specific requirements.
- You may also contact the local embassy of the country you are moving and they will able to answer any questions on customs and their specific requirements.
- Many agricultural products are prohibited from entering the US due to the fact they may contain insects and diseases that could pose a risk to crops, animals and people in the US. Many other countries also have this policy however the list of what you can and cannot import varies from county to country and the local embassy will be able to provide you with this information.
We're ConnectedAs with all moves good communication between you and the movers is necessary to a smooth and successful move. NewYorkMovers.org only conducts business with companies who can commit to unmatched customer service and who will keep the customer up to date on all aspects of the move. You will know where your household goods are at all times and if you need reassurance at any time you will be provided with a contact number to call to put your mind to rest.
City Links - Moving To/From: Agoura Hills | Agoura | Agua Dulce | Barrington | Bel Air | Bellflower | Belmont Shore | Beverly Hills | Brentwood Heights | Bradley International | Brentwood Buena Park | Calabasas Hills| Canoga Park | Canyon Country | Castaic | City of Industry | Chino | Chino Hills | Cornell | Cowan Heights | Cypress Dos Vientos Ranch | Echo Park | Edendale | Encino | Farmer Market | Glassell Park | Glendale | Granada Hills | Green Valley| Hawthorne | Hermosa Beach| Hidden Valley | Holly Park |Hollyglen | Hollywood | Huntington Beach | La Habra Hts | La Habra | La Mirada | Laguna Beach | Laguna Hills | Lake Sherwood | Lakewood | Los Angeles | Long Beach | Malibu | Manhattan Beach | Mar Vista | Marina Del Rey | Mint Canyon | Miracle Mile | Mirada | Monrovia | Newbury Park | Newhall | Newport Beach | Oak Park | Ontario | Palms | Pasadena | Playa Del Rey | Playa Vista | Preuss | Rancho Cucamonga | Rancho Palos Verdes | Rancho Park | Redondo Beach | Reseda | San Diego | San Fernando | San Francisco | San Pedro | Santa Barbara | Santa Clarita | Santa Monica | Saratoga Hills | Saugus | Sherman Oaks | Signal Hill | Simi Valley | Sleepy Valley | Stevenson Ranch | Studio City | Tarzana | Terminal Island | Thousand Oaks | Torrance | Upland | Valencia | Valley Village | Van Nuys | Venice | Ventura | Village | West Hollywood | West Los Angeles | Westchester | Westlake Village | Whittier | Wilshire-La Brea | Woodland Hills